We love helping people make decisions about what to do.
We do this by making it easier to find, agree on, and do the things you want to do together.
We're starting with answering the often infuriating question: "What do you want to do tonight?" It's tough to figure out how to spend your hard-earned time and money with your favorite people. That's why we're here.
Our marketing plays a pivotal role in our decision-making platform. Our users love the experiences they can gain via using our app, and we need to build a team that wants to help more people discover our amazing platform. This is where you come in.
As our self-motivated and data-savvy Social Media Manager, you will run our social marketing strategy across all platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. You will think outside the box to create compelling content that will drive follower growth and engagement; build an online Cobble community and discourse, report on performance, coordinate on influencer initiatives and giveaways, and explore new social tools and channels. Reporting to the Director of Growth, the Social Media Manager
will work cross-functionally to craft and tell stories that build the Cobble brand and communities.
What you'll be doing
- Define and drive our corporate social media strategy and activation plan with a growth priority for our social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram, as well as other emerging platforms
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar across all social channels, telling seasonal and impactful stories throughout the year
- Manage the day-to-day publishing, monitoring, and moderation of social media while maintaining our messaging guidelines and community responses
- Coordinate on influencer initiatives and giveaways
- Lead the creation of micro-content tailored to each relevant social channel, including imagery, animated GIFs, attention-grabbing copy, and short-form videos
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall social strategy to increase awareness and engagement, gaining insights into our target audience and their social media habits
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable recommendations
- A home office setup conducive for working remotely, and the ability to work effectively as a remote team member
- At least 2-5 years of, hands-on, active social media ownership and expertise with the responsibility for developing organic content and programs that drive measurable growth and mindshare
- Experience managing social communities on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other channels, and an understanding of best practices for each platform
- Demonstrated ability of fully owning end-to-end social media advertising from budgets and planning to implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Detail oriented and able to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in concepting, content development and storytelling, leveraging existing assets to develop engaging micro-content and for redistribution across multiple channels
- Desire to understand our eclectic customer base, listening to what the community has to say, and engaging in a supportive, authentic, on-brand voice
- Analytical proficiency to gather, analyze and interpret metrics, and communicate insights based on the campaign objectives
- A high-energy self-starter with the motivation to work hard and manage projects to completion
Nice to have
- Previous startup experience (tech or social media apps a major bonus!)
- Live in NYC
- Previous experience in the lifestyle or hospitality industries
- Familiar with Google suite, Craft, Later, Metabase, and Canva or other design tools
- A proven track record of growing a channel to hundreds of thousands, or even millions of followers
Ask questions and think critically.
Make it happen. Be thrilled to go the extra mile.
Follow the golden rule—treat others how you would like to be treated.
New growth stems from excitement, experimentation, and brainstorming. Look for spontaneous collaboration.
Be an advocate for Cobble wherever you go.
It’s only a problem if only you know it’s a problem.
We’re as inclusive as the couples who use Cobble and the experiences we recommend.
What do you do when no one is looking?
When you graduate from Cobble in 5, 10, 15 years—how is this place different because you were here?
Something on your mind? Go to the source. Unsure of something? Be willing to ask for help.
What we do, we do well.