Namaste Together at idk tonight's Couples Yoga Workshop
This plan has expired. See what's new on idk tonight here.
Introducing idk tonight’s very first signature couples event in partnership with Luminous Architecture and Reflections Yoga Studio. On Friday, November 3rd at 7 p.m., idk invites you and yours to come together at our first couples-focused yoga workshop.
Workout, connect, learn hands-on bodywork techniques to put into practice at home and much more. After the workshop, we'll be grabbing a drink and bite to eat at Ampersand. Several idk couples will be in attendance...you may meet your new favorite double date partners. No yoga experience? No problem. Our fabulous yoga teacher, Jessica McCarthy, creates a judgement-free zone and will be available for adjustments.
Our workshop will take place at the luxurious Reflections Studio in Gramercy Park. Here's what you can expect:
- — Playful partner yoga: connect, move, and breath together
- — Invigorating solo movement: find your center & get a real workout in
- — Restorative yoga: practice active recovery, side by side
- — Tender touch: learn simple hands-on bodywork techniques
- — Aromatherapy: indulge your senses with essential oil blends
Downward dogging has never been so fun. And at just $34/Couple — it’s the best, most affordable way to jumpstart your weekend. Grab your tickets here.